With the end of CBILS coming up early next year Phil Hobden, Capitalise Head of Education, Kirsty McGregor, The CFN Founder and our Accountant-in-Residence and Kipp Noble, Capitalise Head of Lender Relations, are here to help you make sure that no client conversation has been missed.
In the workshop we explore the benefits of securing CBILS, how to spot the clients at risk and quick wins in your portfolio. Note that since this recording, the CBILS deadline has been extended to March 2021.
Simple resources to get you started
Download the resources to help your client conversations around CBILS:
- CBILS Cheat Sheet - everything to know about CBILS on one page
- Example Client Email - time saving templates you can send straight to your clients
- Outgoings Timeline - to help clients see at a glance how cash flow may be impacted over the next year
- Triage Sheet - to help you prioritise which clients may need your help most urgently
- Agenda Points - conversation points to cover when speaking with your clients during meetings
Let's help your clients get a strong start to 2021! If you’d like to find out more about how we can help with your clients' capital needs, just book a consultation with our team. P.S all consultations this December come with a luxury Christmas Hamper. Yay!