Mastery explores how Capital Advisory can support the full business lifecycle, teaming up with our Accountant In Residence Kirsty McGregor to give you an expert industry view on these topics.
The importance of raising capital
All businesses need access to capital. Whether your clients need to finance a new startup, steer an established business in a new direction, or maybe even scale up an ambitious multinational, all will certainly need to raise additional capital to reach their business potential.
Our guide on how to help clients' raise their capital look at the ways you can help clients access finance and make use of grants and government support to strengthen their balance sheet.
- Prepping your clients for success when raising capital
- How to add value through funding advisory
- Increasing awareness of innovation grants
- Key ways to raise capital
- Capitalise as your Capital Advisory helping hand