Mastery explores how Capital Advisory can support the full business lifecycle, teaming up with our Accountant In Residence Kirsty McGregor to give you an expert industry view on these topics.
Pre-register to be the first to get the guide
Accountants are understandably delighted when they win a new client for their firm as it usually means a significant lifetime value in fee opportunities. It’s therefore important you ensure that these hard-won clients remain in business and have a positive working relationship with your practice.
This guide will help you understand the various ways in which you can support your clients to be future-proof, and in turn, safeguard your fee income and the stability of your practice.
You'll learn how to:
- strategically plan for growth and market awareness
- introduce sound financial systems for tracking profitability and working capital
- build resilience in clients focusing on a strong balance sheet
- monitor clients' profitability and working capital reviews
- use Capital Advisory services to ensure your clients are getting the most from your firm