2021 predictions to raise, recover and protect client capital
What will happen when the government's lifeboats are removed or reduced? What will be the impact on clients?
40% higher insolvencies are predicted in 2022 than the 20yr rolling average.
For our second session, Paul Surtees, Capitalise CEO and co-founder, will be joined by Nick Harvey, Escalate, and Luke Venner, Bishop Fleming, in discussing predictions around:
- Why Zombie companies pre-covid will now fail
- The reality of life after the moratorium
- The return of HMRC, the one we fear
- Seasonality of businesses exposed
- Why working capital will be so challenging
- Framework for how to provide solutions
SRA regulated Escalate helps business owners recover late debt and resolve a wide range of commercial disputes with £100 million of trapped cash unlocked to date. Bishop Fleming is a Top 30 accounting firm in the UK and an award-winning practice with 100 years of delivering audit, accounting, tax and advisory services to business owners