It has to be said, Invoice Finance isn’t the most popular product in the SME economy. However, should it have such a poor reputation, or is it misunderstood?
As we come out of lockdown, many businesses may find that Invoice Finance is the perfect solution to fill the gaps in their working capital requirements, and grow again. But can Kirsty persuade award-winning accountant, Paul Barnes, that this is a product he should encourage his clients to consider?
- Invoice Finance cheat sheet
- Invoice Finance case studies
- The slidedeck to accompany Kipp’s presentation in episode 4
Businesses need to plan for survival. Prepare a cashflow forecast and ensure they know how they will survive this period to thrive again. We are asking accountancy firms to join our campaign and commit to have a dialogue with every single client to:
- Check in. Are they coping okay? what are their main worries?
- Prompt a forecast. Encourage them to prepare a cashflow forecast for the next 12 months & assist with that, if necessary
- Assess further support & funding needs. Do they need further support to raise finance, manage working capital or consider another strategic direction for their business?