Apple iPad Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
- The Capitalise.com iPad prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to directors of limited companies in the UK
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Capitalise.com their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
- Directors of limited companies will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw by subscribing to a Capitalise for Business Pro or Enterprise plan using the promo code MARCH23
- Directors of limited companies can enter the prize draw by sending their postal entries to Capitalise.com 2 Valentine Pl, London SE1 8QH. Providing their first name, email address, company, number and business trading address.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Only one entry per limited business. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Prize Draw closes at 23:59 on 31 March 2023. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered. Postal entries received 1 April 2023 will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
- One individual will receive an Apple Ipad (9th Generation). Capitalise.com accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize. In the unlikely event that we are not able to fulfil the prize, the prize will be Apple vouchers to the sum £369 to be used to purchase an Apple iPad
- The winner will be notified by email on or after 7 May 2023 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Capitalise.com within 28 days of being notified by Capitalise.com, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Capitalise.com shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the email from Capitalise.com within 28 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Capitalise.com retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required for promotional activity.
- No purchase necessary.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Captalise.com for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Capitalise.com accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Capitalise.com further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- Capitalise.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Capitalise.com in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Capitalise.com shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
Promoter: Capitalise.com 2 Valentine Pl, London SE1 8QH.
Last update: 21st March 2023