Your people are one of the most important assets in your accounting firm. They’re the face of the brand, the heart of the practice work and the talent that makes your firm shine in an increasingly crowded accounting marketplace. So providing coaching and teaching for your team is a fundamental part of nurturing and growing your accountancy business.
At Capitalise, education is at the heart of our Capital Advisory approach. And we provide our accounting partners with all the learning resources and online training that’s needed to upskill your staff – including valuable Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points when they complete our Learn courses.
The importance of CPD points for personal development
The accounting industry is going through a period of intense change at present, expanding into areas like higher-value advisory services, technology and software advice, business coaching and even funding advice and credit improvement. So, a clear focus on education isn’t just a nice-to-have – it’s actually an essential part of keeping your accounting team at the cutting edge of industry thinking.
Learn: our CPD accredited online learning for accountants
In a profession that’s changed massively over the past decade, training and personal development are a vital part of being an accountant. And, as part of our Capital Advisory methodology for accountants, we offer a range of different online learning modules.
Learn is our online learning hub, offering Capitalise accounting partners access to a mix of courses to help you master each different stage of the Capital Advisory journey. And, with our Learn modules now CPD accredited, your practice team can work through these courses at their own pace while also expanding both their personal professional development and the overall expertise of the firm.
With up to 11 hours of CPD points available, you can make a tangible difference to the knowledge base in your firm, while also encouraging a real focus on professional development.
Learn currently offers 3 courses:
- Core Certification (2 CPD hours) – The Core module helps your team take their first steps into the world of funding advice and Capital Advisory. This module explains the basic concepts, provides practical advice and client tips and gets your firm’s Capital Advisory services off the ground.
- Adviser Certification (3 CPD hours) – The Adviser Certification takes a deeper dive into Capital Advisory and funding, giving you a more advanced understanding of what underwriters and lenders look for, and the level of detail needed by each application. Having completed the Adviser level, you’ll be a confident and capable Capital Adviser.
- Mastery Certification (3.5 CPD hours) – The Mastery Certification is the final part of the Learn series and focuses on the advice SMEs will need throughout a typical business lifecycle. Mastery also takes a much deeper look at your role as a trusted adviser and the impact you’ll have on the client’s long-term business journey.
We also offer Live sessions as part of our standard and optional onboarding for partners:
- Enablement Training (Up to 2.5 CPD hours) – Each new accountant firm will join a Live lesson. These are designed to give you a more in-depth overview of how funding works, with sessions delivered either in person or via Zoom.
- Capital Advisory Workshop (1 CPD hour) – The Capital Advisory workshop is designed to support your client managers. They’ll get an overview of Capitalise and what Capital Advisory is (including a look at how to Raise, Recover & Protect client capital). We also run through a series of case studies to help improve your team's confidence, so they’re primed and ready to have meaningful conversations with your clients.
- Lunch & Learn (1 CPD hour) – Our Lunch & Learn course is designed to upskill your entire client-facing team around the Capitalise platform. This includes highlighting what Capitalise can offer and how they should work alongside your new funding team to ensure clients are accessing the capital they need.
Start making a difference to your team’s development
We’re offering FREE access to the Core Certification, giving you and your practice team access to a complete Learn course that’s CPD accredited.
Find out more about how you could access FREE Learn training and CPD accreditation here
As the accounting industry continues to evolve and change, it’s important to keep your practice and your staff ahead of the game. It’s good for your client relationships, good for the continued success of their businesses and, ultimately, good for the long-term future of your firm.
To find out more call us on 020 3696 9700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org