This video and the following resources were part of the 2020 campaign #LeaveNoBusinessbehind in conjunction with ACCA, Accountex, AVN, Calrity, CFN, AccountingWeb and Capitalise.
Kirsty McGregor and Dave Fleming explore the state of the UK economy post-lockdown and how businesses can take steps to regain control and recover their business.
- Glossary to familiarise yourself with any terminology or acronyms we may use
- Tips to agree a “Time to Pay” arrangement with HMRC
- Tips for successes
- Kirsty also recommends this book “Hope Won't Pay the Wages” by Andrew R Miller, to understand the process & impact of insolvency from a business owner’s perspective
- Structure your conversations with clients and prioritise work with a Critical Assessment for Clients
- Outgoings Timeline is a ready reference to show clients when significant outgoings are due to be paid
- Watch the recording of our first Community Catch-up (and here's the slideshow)