Why is iwoca different
Put simply: speed, flexibility and customer service.
iwoca has built market-leading systems that use data and technology to give credit decisions within hours, often instantly. The application process is fully digital, so no paperwork, and can be completed within a few minutes. They’ve even integrated their process with Xero to make your life easier - simply link your Xero account for an easier application, faster decision and hassle-free accounts reconciliation too.
iwoca offers a flexible Credit Line specifically designed for small businesses. Businesses can draw down the amount they need at the time of their choice. They can repay early without any penalty charge, and top up their borrowing before clearing their balance.
All of this is supported with superb customer service. They have a five star rating on Trustpilot and fantastic customer reviews. Now that’s unusual for a lender!
- Credit limits of £1,000 to £100,000.
- Draw down any amount up to your credit limit at a time of your choice.
- Keep the funds for up to 12 months or make free early repayments.
- No hidden fees or extra costs, just one simple interest rate. Only pay for the days you have a balance outstanding.
- Sign up in minutes with no commitments.
- Get approved in hours, if not instantly, with funds available immediately on approval.
- Unsecured, personal guarantee only.
Most businesses use iwoca for buying inventory, bridging cash flow gaps, or funding one-off expenses, such as small capex or VAT bills. iwoca’s revolving credit facility has the flexibility of an overdraft but with no fees or commitment. Much like a credit card, iwoca requires a minimum repayment each month.
Our accountants who have referred clients to iwoca particularly like the flexibility of iwoca’s Credit Line - clients only take the funds they need and only pay for what they use. They also like the fact that clients can get approved quickly, for free. Best of all, no paperwork!
iwoca’s Credit Line is perfect for businesses who need quick funds to help close cash flow gaps. A recent case involved Stanbrook and Nicholson, a small manufacturing business based in Surrey Hills. Directors Ben Stanbrook and Simon Nicholson started their joinery business in 2006, creating and installing bespoke windows and doors to make their customers’ dream home a reality.
Stanbrook and Nicholson expanded their operations by completing a major factory move in 2017. Soon after, they applied to iwoca through the Capitalise platform with the aim of building up a cash reserve for the next 12 months. They were approved for £55,000 which they used to fuel their growth.
- Lender: iwoca
- Product: Flexible Credit Line
- Clients it suits:
- Small businesses. From factories to farmers, cafes to car dealers, we lend to small businesses across all industry sectors.
- A minimum annual turnover of £10,000.
- Start-ups with funding requirements of under £10,000.
- Must be based and have a bank account in the UK.
- Documents required:
- Each business is assessed on a case by case basis. Typically, iwoca will request a minimum of three months of bank statements.
- Alternatively, connect the businesses Xero account to iwoca’s platform in a few simple clicks and iwoca can access your client’s data from there.
- Time to close:
- Decisions are made within hours of completing your application, often instantly.
- Funds are available immediately on approval. Clients simply request the funds through their online account.