Mastery explores how Capital Advisory can support the full business lifecycle, teaming up with our Accountant In Residence Kirsty McGregor to give you an expert industry view on these topics.
2021 predictions to raise, recover and protect client capital
What will happen when the government's lifeboats are removed or reduced? What will be the impact on clients?
40% higher insolvencies are predicted in 2022 than the 20yr rolling average.
For our second session, Paul Surtees, Capitalise CEO and co-founder, will be joined by Nick Harvey, Escalate, and Luke Venner, Bishop Fleming, in discussing predictions around:
- Why Zombie companies pre-covid will now fail
- The reality of life after the moratorium
- The return of HMRC, the one we fear
- Seasonality of businesses exposed
- Why working capital will be so challenging
- Framework for how to provide solutions
SRA regulated Escalate helps business owners recover late debt and resolve a wide range of commercial disputes with £100 million of trapped cash unlocked to date. Bishop Fleming is a Top 30 accounting firm in the UK and an award-winning practice with 100 years of delivering audit, accounting, tax and advisory services to business owners