Kipp Noble, Head of Lender Relations explains how CBILs and BBLs work, and gives a speedy run through all the other key products in the normal commercial lending market – which could be most appropriate for your client?
- The slidedeck to accompany Kipp's presentation
- Funding cheat sheets to simplify the process
Businesses need to plan for survival. Prepare a cashflow forecast and ensure they know how they will survive this period to thrive again. We are asking accountancy firms to join our campaign and commit to have a dialogue with every single client to:
- Check in. Are they coping okay? what are their main worries?
- Prompt a forecast. Encourage them to prepare a cashflow forecast for the next 12 months & assist with that, if necessary
- Assess further support & funding needs. Do they need further support to raise finance, manage working capital or consider another strategic direction for their business?