We look into the importance of credit improvement and how you can improve your clients chances of accessing funding with a better credit score.
Build resilience in your clients
Accountants are understandably delighted when they win a new client for their firm as it usually means a significant lifetime value in fee opportunities. It’s therefore important you ensure that these hard-won clients remain in business and have a positive working relationship with your practice.
This guide will help you understand the various ways in which you can support your clients to be future-proof, and in turn, safeguard your fee income and the stability of your practice.
You'll learn how to:
- strategically plan for growth and market awareness
- introduce sound financial systems for tracking profitability and working capital
- build resilience in clients focusing on a strong balance sheet
- monitor clients' profitability and working capital reviews
- use Capital Advisory services to ensure your clients are getting the most from your firm